Download: FS_faucet_v2 script with AntibotInside integration
: PHP (5.6+ with standart extension: pdo, curl and etc), Apache with mod_rewrite, MySQL.
- Original Antibot captcha:
- Integration with FaucetSystem AntibotInside
- Detecting user country (you can set special coefficients or ban certain country):
- Captcha: reCAPTCHA, Solve media or both
- Jackpot module
- Download the faucet script and unzip downloaded archive.
- Create a MySQL database.
- Import a SQL dump (dump.sql in archive) file to mysql (you can use phpMyAdmin to import a SQL dump file into your MySQL database).
- Edit config.php (you can open and edit it using a plain text editor program like Notepad).
- Upload all files from the directory to your server's public directory.
- To grant the Apache web server write permissions for the "tmp" directory.
- Open your website and go to Admin Zone (defaul login: admin, default password: admin).